Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Product Worship

So I bought an iPod, 40GB, then. Now I'm just another bopping silhouette over a color background, clutching a small white control in my hand. I can carry up to 10,000 songs in my pocket!

No, really, homey. This thing is slick as a pompadour. Shuffle your songs or just spend an hour rocking out to "Featuring: Birds". And it's got a calendar utility and a contacts manager, dogg! Like shit through a tin horn!

It's already 1/3 full with my tasteful and eclectic music collection that includes such superior bands as The Sisters of Mercy, KMFDM, Lord Finesse, and El Captain Funkaho. 2800 tracks of pure party. Yo.

It's even got games - Solitaire, Breakout/Brick/Arkanoid, "Parachute", and Music Quiz (which uses real live tracks from my own music collection!). I'll never have a lonely moment on the toilet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home