The One Hundred Fifty Five Day Project
I recently acquired a moveable gray wall to put next to my desk at work. I wanted it mainly so that I could decorate it with something, and since I've long meant to draw the entire graduating class from a yearbook from 1925 that I have, I thought this would be a good project.
Here is the third drawing; the first two are at work already, in the upper left corner of my wall:
I'm not spending more than an hour a night on these, and this one is reproduced pretty much actual size. It's a fun project, and I'm hoping I can see it through to the end. Doing this for an hour is also a good way to get ready for the nightly writing on the new novel; I can sit there and let my mind wander while I draw these people.
Here is the third drawing; the first two are at work already, in the upper left corner of my wall:
I'm not spending more than an hour a night on these, and this one is reproduced pretty much actual size. It's a fun project, and I'm hoping I can see it through to the end. Doing this for an hour is also a good way to get ready for the nightly writing on the new novel; I can sit there and let my mind wander while I draw these people.

1 Comments:
Grreat blog post
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home