Fast Juice on Capitol Hill
I'm listening to a webcast of the Congressional MLB steroid hearings (streaming WMA link). It's excellent drama, with plenty of "who will think of the children?" type histrionics.
Will Carroll is blogging it live, and there's a good summary page up over at ESPN.com. Of course, this is much ado about nothing, but I absolutely cannot resist the manufactured drama. Listening to Mark McGwire tear up while making his opening statement (and while indicating his intention to plead the Fifth Amendment) is heaven to me.
Lots of ahem "Juicy" news going on here.
Will Carroll is blogging it live, and there's a good summary page up over at ESPN.com. Of course, this is much ado about nothing, but I absolutely cannot resist the manufactured drama. Listening to Mark McGwire tear up while making his opening statement (and while indicating his intention to plead the Fifth Amendment) is heaven to me.
Lots of ahem "Juicy" news going on here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home